A Static Website is exactly what you’re used to on the surface. But underneath, it has no databases, complex server architecture or dynamically generated content. Unless you're building a social network - you don't need all that. It just slows you down.
Instead of generating your website from scratch every time you get a new visitor - like most websites do - with a Static Website, it’s pre-generated. Just once. Making your page faster and more accessible to users.
So, why should you use this “old tech” in 2021?
- It’s fast! Like, really fast. And speed matters if you want to rank higher than page 5 on Google.
- It’s secure! Because there’s no databases or complex servers... there’s not really much to hack.
- It’s maintenance free! There's nothing to update or manage. Leave the back-end stuff to us.
- It’s reliable! If one data center in the cloud fails, others seamlessly take over serving your site.
- It’s simple! Meaning there’s a lot less that can go wrong. Your whole site can be served by a CDN (Content Delivery Network).